LOW BACK FASCIA: FREE YOUR SPINE!
a Franklin Method Workshop
with Guest Instructor Lora Pavilack
THIS WORKSHOP HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
Stay tuned for a new date.
A dynamic, enlightening, and experiential workshop to bring ease and freedom to the low back. Led by Franklin Method Educator Lora Pavilack.
– Release lower back tension & liberate movement potential
– Train your fascia for strength, resilience, optimal function
– Learn the essential role Embodiment plays in the topic of strong backs, the interaction of body movements, emotions and thoughts
– Know the science to back up your experience
– Have fun learning about fascia and your low back!
More information about THE FRANKLIN METHOD.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Lora Pavilack loves posture and how good it feels to move with ease. She was a professional dancer for years performing around the world and as a Radio City Rockette. She co-owns Pilates Studio City in Southern California with Nikki Alstedter. She is a Master Teacher in Pilates through the Pilates Sports Center and certified in Gyrotonic, Gyrokinesis, the Franklin Method, and Da Vinci BodyBoard, among other body-balancing disciplines. Besides playing with her daughter and surfing, she simply loves to help people improve their posture, strength, and balance through movement so they can stand tall and enjoy life to the fullest.