With Brad Meyer
Sunday, October 21, 3 – 5 pm
To reserve your spot email Brad Meyer at ajax2203
@yahoo.com or text/call 775-379-88125
This 2-hour class will be an introduction to the Dragon & Tiger Qigong set. Dragon & Tiger Qigong is a 1,500 year old powerful self healing exercise that has been practiced by millions of people for improved health, vitality and a general feeling of well being. The gentle movements of Dragon & Tiger can be practiced by almost anyone and can be adapted for people who are injured or unable to stand.
Dragon & Tiger Qigong can be exceptionally helpful with:
- Releasing stress and improving relaxation
- Strengthening and balancing all the acupuncture meridians of the body
- Unwinding tension especially in the back, neck and shoulders
- Increasing circulation of blood and other fluids
- Raising energy levels & improving immune function
- Improving balance and physical coordination
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Brad Meyer began studying martial arts over 20 years ago and within the first few years was introduced to the healing and meditative arts of Tai Chi, Bagua and Qigong. After spending a few years working full time on a computer and experiencing the stress and tension related to that work his focus began to shift to how to use these arts to help reduce stress and heal the body. In 2017 he attended Dragon & Tiger Qigong instructor training and was certified to teach this qigong system.