KATHY RANDOLPH, C-IAYT: Kathy is a Certified Yoga Therapist who teaches Yoga for the Special Child®, a comprehensive program of yoga techniques designed to enhance the natural development of children with special needs. In addition to classes for children and adults at The Yoga Center and throughout Northern Nevada and California, Kathy offers the Yoga for the Special Child® Basic 1 Teacher Training and Continuing Education Program on Arthritis and Scleroderma.
Raja Yoga, Fridays, 6:30 – 7:15 am, beginning June 7 – October 25
Yoga for Scleroderma, Thursdays, 3:00 – 4:00 pm, beginning June 6 – Oct. 24.
Yoga for the Special Child, Thursdays, 4:30 – 5:15 pm, beginning June 6 – October 24.
YOGA FOR SCLERODERMA: for more information and free online video, see www.yogaforscleroderma.com.
- Raja Yoga: $16 drop-in, $70 for 5 classes, $130 for 10 classes
- Yoga for the Special Child Group Class: $72 for 6-week series, prorated if you start mid series.
- First Saturday Family yoga: Donations accepted, all fees go to sponsorships for Yoga for the Special Child® group classes.
- Yoga for Scleroderma: Free!
- Teacher Trainings: For worldwide program dates and locations click here
CONTACT: Phone/text (775) 322-4600; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org