REST DEEPLY RESTORATIVE PRACTICE
(On Mother’s Day!)
with Katie Louvat
Sunday, May 12, 4 pm – 6 pm
$35, Preregister to reserve your spot(s)
“Practice not-doing, and everything will fall into place.” -Tao Te Ching
Enjoy a quiet, therapeutic, and nourishing afternoon of restorative yoga. In a relaxed state, your parasympathetic nervous system becomes dominant and the body is able to heal itself, reversing the physiological, mental, and spiritual effects of chronic stress. During this two-hour practice, Katie will lead you through a combination of supported postures, myofascial release, breath-work and meditation that will leave you feeling rested and renewed.
Use this practice to:
* decrease insomnia, mental fatigue, and chronic muscle tension
* balance your energy level and increase mental alertness
* improve cardiovascular, digestive, and circulatory health
* alleviate symptoms of depression and anxiety
* strengthen your immune system, support your body’s natural healing process and more
Please bring a personal eye pillow if you own one and dress in layers.