Asanas – Adjustments and Sequences – Learning to go beyond
with Renata Sumar Gaertner
July 12 – 14, 2019
Friday, 5:30 – 8:30 pm; Saturday/Sunday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
A brand new Continuing Education program developed by Renata Sumar Gaertner to help you improve your understanding on how to safely adjust yourself and your student(s) in a yoga pose and how to build sequences to help you to connect deeper within.
The program includes:
- Morning Meditation and Hatha Yoga Class.
- How to add variations to Surya Namaskar without losing its focus and flow.
- Anatomy of asanas – how to apply the knowledge when teaching yoga poses.
- Adjusting yourself in a yoga pose and cultivating inner awareness.
- Adjusting your students in a class.
- How to teach them the knowledge of learning from within.
- The practice of Pranayama to increase focus during your practice of asanas. Creating sequences for yoga class that will accommodate different levels of students.
Who should attend:
This course is open to therapists, Yoga instructors and Yoga students with a year or more of Yoga practice/experience.
$530 by check, due by June 11, 2019
$480 Early Bird discount, due by April 10, 2019
$550 if you request a PayPal invoice.
For more information see our Registration Letter.
Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/nMA7d0Ll7mk8U1iE3